We are looking forward to having you stay in our bed and breakfast.
We would like to inform you of a few changes we have had to make due to the Covid -19 in line with the government requirements.
• When on arrival you will be greeted, given your room keys which will have been cleaned.
• We can help with your luggage upstairs, but it will be left outside the door.
• Sanitizer is provided on the hall table. We ask if you could please use it on entering and leaving the house.
• In your room you will find a registration form that must be filled out and a breakfast menu.
• Hall Garth has 3 letting bedrooms. There should not be much of crossing paths with other guests, if you do could you please try to keep 2m – 1m apart.
• Breakfast is served Mon- Fri 8.30am Sat- Sun 9am. We have spaced the tables 1m apart with plastic screens. If you want to wear a mask it is up to the individual person. You will be asked to fill out a breakfast form the night before and to leave it on the hall table that evening. There will be no continental breakfast but if you require yogurts, grapefruit or summer fruits please ask in the morning. Cereal is provided but in individual boxes. We ask if you could sanitize your hands on entering and leaving the dining room.
• If you are staying more than 1 night, we do top and tail your room every morning. If you would sooner we didn’t please could you let me know. If you tell me if you need anything replenished it will be left outside your door e.g. fresh towels and condiments that you have used.
• Minimal leaflets will still be available but if you could use the sanitizer available please. We also have a variety of walking maps that can not be out but if you would like to ask me for them you are very welcome to look through , it is so I can wipe them down after each person.
• On check out we can take your payment from the card you used on booking your stay with us, this is held with the agent making this contactless but you can pay by cash too if required.
WE DO ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT OR WHILE YOU ARE WITH US, IF YOU COULD PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY.
I hope these changes we have put in place will make your stay with us comfortable and safe.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.